Albina, the school director, tells us how the grant from the Lillestrom 2IB group has been used:
During this summer on money of students we could make much:
- Have bought materials for repair (wall-paper and paint). Teachers and children have made repair in bedrooms.
- Have established the big case in a medical class.
- Have changed furniture (100 %) in a sewing class
- Have changed completely furniture in a class where children learn how to cook.
Now we build on the territory an arbor. Materials are bought, and works are done by children and teachers. It is interesting for everybody. The main thing is children learn to build and protect that have made by their hands.
Have bought the sports equipment (balls, tents) for the organization of campaigns.
- Have bought for our football players sportswear and footwear.
- Have issued a dining room
Many thanks to all students from Norway. Without your help we couldn't make it! Thanks once again!
Your photo is published in the report of the Ministry of Education of the Kaliningrad region. On September, 1st it was the visit of the Minister of Education in our school. We told about our friends from Norway.
We will be glad to accept your students again! It’s really nice to hear that you continue the project further.